Shag's next project

I haven't posted in awhile but I couldn't resist putting up this link I saw on TheSamba. I immediately thought of shag...

I read RAMVA nearly every day.

This is my 20th year with ALS aka Lou Gehrig's disease.

I haven't figured out why I've lived so long with ALS but I must have some purpose left here on earth! LoL

Dave in WV Life really is an adventure

Reply to
Dave in WV

Holy crap, I'll bet that thing is slower than a bus. :-)

Reply to
Shag