so much for metwizer

Kelly

Good to see someone independent verified it but there was no doubt in my mind.

Mario starting this thread does show what kind of a twisted person he is. It is simply a reflection of his dishonesty and manipulative character. I can't imagine anyone believing or accepting what he says at this point.

Reply to
Remco

Kelly, I'm pretty sure(more sure than pretty) that Mark has posted here before....(just a side note, Mark is a vw shop owner in my little area...)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I know Mark very well, I've been to his shop and he has been here several times. We usually hook up at the shows for a bullchit session if we have the chance. We've camped together as well. He's good people. Later

Reply to
metwiz2shop

Nope he screwed the pooch on that attempt so he's keeping his mouth shut and laying low for awhile i guess. I still want to talk to Randy, if you see him tell him to contact me, ok? Later and thanks _________________ Website;

Now Handling the Funky Green Panels(aka Klassicfab.com) Kelly aka "Bubble & Nut Buster for wannabe BadBoy's of Restoration" "There is no cure for Stupid" ITMC "Drill SGT"

So Mario any comments on the attempted blackmail that bit you in the ass? ROLFMAO. Nuff said.

Reply to
metwiz2shop