Source for plate holder?

My VW has only the top part of a broken license plate holder remaining. Need a new plate holder. This one is chromed and says "1971". I'd like to replace with new. Is there a source for such a thing?

Mike "Like I Don't Have More Important Things To Take Care Of" Elliott

Reply to
Mike Elliott

Almost all of the big aftermarket bug supply houses hve 'em.

I know our local has scads of 'em and they are no Wolfsberg West or REAL source....................

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®