spiderbug

At one time I saw a picture on the internet that was of a type 1 that someone had welded up some legs and made it look like a spider. Anyone perhaps have that link. Much appreciated.

Reply to
Steve Lawman

The pic is on my web site (Stories section), compliments of Miles Upton.

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Thats the one, Thanks speedy, and for sure you lived up to your name again.

Reply to
Steve Lawman

If you browse through this page you will find a Dutch variant of the Spider

I't's on the link "concours d'elegance"

This meeting is the best in Holland (to my opinion)

hth Roger

Reply to
bug '59

Someone ought to make a functional version of that. Might be fun to step on domestics at car shows ;)

-Kevin

Speedy Jim wrote:

Reply to
Kevin Holzer