Spinal Surgery

To All:

Wish me luck. Going under the knife in about two hours.

-Bob Hoover

-@ 0613

Reply to
Bob Hoover

Good Luck Bob Hoover!

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Let's all join in wishing the best for Bob.

Perhaps the trial he is enduring now can put our own bickering into perspective.

Good luck, Bob.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Best of luck Mr.Hoover, have a speedy recovery.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

Best Wishes from Finland.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Good luck our prayers are with you !

Trey.

Reply to
trey

Hope it all goes as planned.... I will keep you in my prayers, and always remember "they can't keep a good man down"....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Good luck, and better yet, good skill to your surgeon.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

May all be well with you and that you have good health!

Reply to
Jim347a

Do not press that auto medication button if you can do without it. It's a bitch getting off that morphine but not as bad as quitting cigarettes.

Reply to
Jim347a

On the contrary, press it like it was a PinnBall game, might as well enjoy it while you can..

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

But that makes for a 'higher' hospital bill.

Reply to
Jim347a

On the other hand, this may be a chance to quit the smokes. Every time you need a cigarette, just press the pain meds button.

Reply to
Jim347a

Best wishes to you, Mr Hoover.

Reply to
Shag

sorry to hear that Bob, hope all goes well

Reply to
Kafertoys

Best of luck for a speedy and complete recovery.

Les

Reply to
Project Magnet #1

The surgery is over. I hope all went well. Keeping you in our thoughts.

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

Prayers and positive thoughts going out from North Carolina for you, Bob. Hoping that all went well with the surgery and that your recovery is quick.

Reply to
Scott H