stalling

When I come off the hwy and slow down to get into traffic my 74 sedan always dies, I can restart it right away, either by key or in gear while is moving, Any ideas?

Reply to
Xrayjuan

I had a similar problem, it turned out that the choke on the carburettor was not functioning properly, resulting in a slower idle than usual.

-- Howard Rose

1966 VW Beetle 1300 Deluxe 1962 Austin Mini De-Luxe 1964 Austin Mini Super De-Luxe
Howard Rose

Reply to
Xrayjuan

Good to hear you found the problem.