Steering Adjuster trick works

Tried the steering adjustment trick using the large lawnmower spark plug wrench. Had to tap it in a bit, but it worked great. (Bummer, had to drop the tank first, but this is a wierd kit car.) Oh, a 1 5/8" socket is about right to loosen the locknut.

Huge difference!

OT: my Jake Raby 2165 is broken in and it is just awesome! Will be running some times soon. zero-to-sixty it a one-two gear event. Big tires. When the torque braces finally get welded in, I'll be free to drop the hammer and I expect some good times. Raby is one inspired man. Nics rule, too.

Reply to
J Stafford