that darn vw

is it true that bug drivers are all gay?

Reply to
michael jackson

Choose an answer that best suits you:

  1. Why? Are you fobic?

  1. Yes we are all very happy driving VW's!

Reply to
John Johnson

What year is yours?

Reply to
Vic20Owner

Now Stoppit ANT.............I think We all understand that you wanna prove that there are trolls out there.....................

You're right.................

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

If you don't like the taste of the pills you could always try mashing them up into some orange juice or something.

B.C. Bugger