The good life

Ok....if you have unfortunately been following the "Mini" thread (which is anything BUT Mini)....you will get a good understanding of the types of immature, egotistical crap that goes on in some of the other NGs.....along with some of the practices such as crossposting (and crossdressing it seems), top posting, SPAM, etc that they tolerate and in many cases condone.....

....RAMVA is special.....and it is special because of the people......the regulars....the oldies......the newbies.....everyone from Travis to Jan to Bob Hoover to the multitudes of Johns and Scotts...the Joeys and the Dianes....and lets not forget our own Speedy Jim.....and all the others that contribute...this place works because the people are dedicated to making it work and take it personal......

....so the next time someone corrects your spelling or something you said....before you decide to launch a text-enema......go visit the BMW or Chrysler NG.....

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

I think it's cause those people haven't found "the fweem" yet, and all of us have.

Reply to
Seth Graham

not all of us......

Reply to
Ace

A statistical anomaly, which is well within the margin of error. ;)

Reply to
Seth Graham

Hehehehehe :)

This reminds me, I made a (once again) new exhaust fo rmy 1700cc mild street engine, and later added a small chrome tip with a built in tiny muffler.. had to weld it on at a pretty steep angle, and the end result was... MASSIVE FWEEM. DOn't know what caused it, I guess the exhaust gases met the perforated inner pipe in just the right angle to produce the familiar whistle. I was blown away.

With time though, it got really annoying. It weas a fweem much louder than stock. Kirin can vouch for that, he drove the car too. I then cut off the tip and got rid of the Mega-fweem.

The tip is still intact, and might produce the Massive Fweem if attached to any other exhaust system. Anyone einterested in buying it? LOL

Annoy the hell out of your neighbors.

Jan

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Right on brother.

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!

:D

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

about this hug: is that a j-pipe in your pocket or r u just happy to see me :-d

NGs.....along

people......the

Reply to
Funkie

.................Would it fit on to the outlet (1 5/8" OD - 42mm) of the FI style muffler on my '77? There's no fweem for us L-Jetronic guys.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

ROTFLMAO

Wouldn't you like to know ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

ANYTHING can be made to fit anything. Just a matter of choosing the correct size hammer.

38mm ID.

Header, collector, short pipe, one short straight-through muffler, short

45 degree angle exit, this muffler tip at the end. Photos available upon request. Haven't tried it with a straight pipe leading to it, your results may vary depending on the rest of your setup and the angle your existing pipe connects to this thingy.

Want it?

Can't duplicate it, it happened by accident.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

...............(doing math in my head: 42 minus 38 equals 4mm equals about

1/6" equals not too big of a hammer.......uh.......wait a minute, you said ID......running to measure ID.........coming back to my pc.........It's 40mm ID which is only 2mm larger!)

..................OK.........I want it!

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:33:16 +0300, Jan Andersson scribbled this interesting note:

I think Travis could use it to annoy the hell out of his homeowner association busy-bodies!:~)

-- John Willis

Reply to
John Willis

Ok. Hold it. Careful now not to by accident tell us any stories about the hamsters. We have had enough lately with Travis' norwegian link'o'rama. This is a family NG.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

...And what are *you* doing up at this hour???? LOL

ok, on second thought, keep it to yourself ;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Dunno! I think you may be back to the "select the proper hammer" stage!

Reply to
John Kuthe

"Sneaks" wrote

Well said, Sneaks.

Well, except for that part about the Scotts .... those guys are weird. :o)

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H.

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 04:27:07 GMT, "Scott H." ran around screaming and yelling:

yeah but he said the "joeys"...if there is more than one i may have to change my name *again*... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 15:53:00 GMT, "Sneaks" left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

I remember back in school when I was a part of a "special crowd." We all were so "special" that we even had our own bus. Not everyone was "special," just a few of us, so we only needed a very short bus. Yep, it's good to be a part of a "special" crowd, whether it was like back in school, or like nowadays in RAMVA. Good times, good times! :-)

Reply to
travis

Oh I'm sure we would still know which one is the "dorky" Joey

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I know.....that is what my wife says too.....

Sneaks (Scott)

NGs.....along

people......the

Reply to