Battary Recommendations

The battary died on the 67 today when I was out running some errands. A push start got the motor going so I could get home. I have not had to buy a Beetle battary in years, so does anyone know what is a good (hopefully inexpensive) one is, and where would be the best place to get one. Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

Wal-mart

John Aircooled.Net Inc.

inexpensive)

Reply to
John Connolly

> VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH> >

Ben Boyle

also autozone has the correct one with the plastic cover over the postive terminal.

Reply to
Bevan

Good suggestion. I went to Wal-Mart and they had a Beetle sized battary that was their own brand called Ever Start. I picked it up for $29. That is the least amount that I have ever paid for a battary. It has a One year replacement warranty too.