The wife says the 67 bettle has to go

At least she didn;t say anything about the BEEtle................LOL

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

As long as we are dickering - I have a '72 Standard in _prisitine_ condition. Zero rust. Low miles. :) Maybe I'll just chop it.

Reply to
J Stafford

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 10:44:40 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@stafford.net (J Stafford) scribbled this interesting note:

Is John saying there will be another Legendary Camo Baja???

-- John Willis

Reply to
John Willis

I'm noodling out an Urban Yankee version of Travis' masterpiece. Just tossing around ideas - concrete textured body, maybe make it look like a Colorado granite bolder, a huge beer keg, something truly Yankee stupid. :)

Reply to
J Stafford

Could always paint it butt juice brown and it could be a rolling turd. Yep, thats it.

Randy

RSMEINER

They would really eat that up in Nebraska.

Reply to
J Stafford

No kidding. Wouldn't even get a chance to stop rolling or cool down.

Randy

RSMEINER

Was kind of shitty, wasn't it.

Randy

RSMEINER

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 10:44:40 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@stafford.net (J Stafford) ran around screaming and yelling:

[instigation/on\]

you don't have a hair on your ass if you don't... i don't think you will.... do it you puss...

[instigation/off]

J(who's laughing his ass off)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

............................Even you wouldn't chop up a pristine bug. Would you?

Reply to
Tim Rogers

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 19:07:07 -0400, "Tim Rogers" ran around screaming and yelling:

hmm...can i think about it a bit? J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani