'68 Ghia Vert for sale

Anyone interested in a 68 Ghia Convertible? It is a project vehicle(disassembled) but is in good overall shape. I have too many projects right now and don't want to let it just sit and rot. Anyone serious can e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@flash.net, BTW, I am in the Ft. Worth TX area. If you e-mail, please put 68 Ghia in the subject or it probably won't get read.

Reply to
fourx4

DOH! I was just telling my girlfriend today that I'd like to have a Ghia! I live in Wichita Falls! Too bad I don't have any money... How big a hurry are you in to sell it? I have a '79 Lincoln Town Car that I have to sell first. It's got right at 100,000 miles on it, the body and upholstry are in A-1 shape, not a scratch or dent in the body, no rips, burns or fading in the upholstry. But the engine has been pretty much ignored for quite a while. Not by me, I bought it as a project this summer. It even has the original AM/FM/8-track/CB radio (with mic) in the trunk. My girlfriends niece is a massage threapist in Hollywood. She swears I can get at least 3 grand for it there. Time to clean it up and put it on Ebay.

Reply to
Von Erik