Time to unclutter the driveway

POSER!

LCB-Wannabe!

Pffffft!

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

travis wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I'm sure you'll still be hanging out in RAMVA. As Jan says, Sinä et koskaan pääse irti.

I once went for 5 years without an ACVW, and all that time I kept thinking of the car I should never have sold--damn the perversity of inanimate objects! and the woman I should never have said goodbye to, the road not taken, etc., etc. But hey, I hear ya. If my kids did half the stuff I did when I was younger I'd never get to sleep at night. But we sure have enjoyed reading about your adventures in the LCB.

Reply to
cloud8

Think type 82e ;)

Just find a Schwimmwagen chassis or the parts needed to do a retrofit and make it 4WD. I read an article from some VW magazine about a bunch of crazies in europe who do deep mud crossings in 4WD retrofits.

Reply to
David Gravereaux

On 5 Oct 2003 20:37:48 GMT, cloud8 shared the following:

Thanks Bill. Don't worry. All is not lost... :-D

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Don't they have some rehabilitation cliniques for being hooked on RAMVA? If he ever get's clean, we can push him over the limit again by spamming him by email with pictures of Timmy's=20 shiny tip.

If you only knew the things they are doing, you did not do when you were younger...

Reply to
Olli Lammi

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 00:09:40 +0300, "Olli Lammi" shared the following:

Yeah, like I said at the start of this thread: "One last thing... Even after I've turned the LCB over to the proud new owner, I'm sorry to have to let y'all down but I really don't think I'll be able to tear myself away from this newsgroup so I'll still be here pestering the hell out of all of you. ;-P"

I've just been around you guys/gals enough that I'd feel like I was moving away from my hometown if I left this newsgroup and quit fulfilling my potential as a serious pain in y'all's asses. :-D

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

Might I suggest something already pretty "cool" looking for the kids to wanna get into at school.????

Howsabout that Isuzu VehiCross.................Way Cool looking anyway.Anybody have one of those toys?

They look very radical to me, and would be my choice of offroad ready vehicle.....................

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Reply to
MUADIB®

...................Once you get that fancy new offroad jeep, you could get a 'street only' vintage bug for fweeming around town when you feel like it. Maybe a '63 that's 'somewhat' solid and has a good engine with the original oil-bath aircleaner and only costs maybe $3500(?)......and..........uh..........maybe like this one:

timmy

Reply to
Tim Rogers

How about something like this?

Olli Lammi

how the page count for that? :)

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski

On Sun, 5 Oct 2003 17:32:53 -0400, "Tim Rogers" shared the following:

Fancy "new" offroad Jeep? That's not gonna happen. I'm gonna get what might be considered a "late model" Jeep compared to the LCB, but I'm talking late 70s model at newest. CJ-5, possibly CJ-7. Gotta look into the local emissions laws to find out what the cut-off year is so I can run headers/turbo mufflers and nitrous oxide (just kiddin about the nitrous... maybe...) without worrying about any of those fancy catalytic converters. Nah, if I get a "street only" vintage VW then it's gonna be a notchback, and I think I'd go ahead and save up enough money to buy one in really good shape rather than try to fix it up myself. None of this is happening anytime soon. Gotta take care of other bills first.

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 00:52:46 +0300, "Olli Lammi" shared the following:

Nice articulation. :-)

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

LOL

Whenever I can afford it... I'll show you... Unlike Shaggie. I tend to keep my vehicles for a while.

All kidding aside. I don't have a jeep to trade. But I do have something else he might like... I just don't know if he is interested in trades or he is just looking to get cash so he can find a Jeep.

Reply to
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 23:00:12 GMT, "\(O\\|/O\)\(.\\~/.\)" shared the following:

Call me crazy, but maybe it would be a good idea to let me know what it is you have to trade since unless you do I'll have absolutely no idea...

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 19:04:50 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

you're crazy?

Joey Tribiani

Like a working Glock? :0)

J.

Reply to
BergRace

I'll e-mail you about it.

In the mean time here's a jeep for you

4play (@\|/@)(.\~/.)
(O\|/O)(.\~/.)

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 19:16:28 -0400, Joey Tribiani shared the following:

heh heh Shut. Up.

-- Travis FOR SALE: '63 VW Camo Baja... $1000 *FIRM*

that soak into your ears are whispered, not yelled.

:wq!

Reply to
travis

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 19:23:39 -0400, travis ran around screaming and yelling:

LOL...yeah that *will* happen... J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 01:21:01 +0200, "BergRace" shared the following:

grrr Parts are on order. Got a stainless steel recoil assembly to replace the stock plastic one. Should be a nice upgrade.