Kombi in Brazil

Interesting article here.

Bill Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

"Although the Kombi's air-cooled, rear-mounted engine lasts only about

56,000 miles..."

eh? Anyway...

You can buy them over here in the UK, about £10,000 for the LHD panelvan. There's a food company that has one (a 2000 model) that serves hot food out of the side :-)

Howard Rose

Fairly accurate for a type one pushing a Kombi. I remember being shocked at that when I first started working as a VW mechanic, since I'd always been a Beelte person. I coudn't believe we were doing full rebuilds on 4 year old Kombis. The Type 4 motor does much better.

Kim Howe

Reply to
Kim Howe