Quality of work

This is my 64 beetle after 8+yrs of being a daily driver and as you can see the quality of work has held up extremely well.

It was wrecked hard in the front, bad enough to break the front aluminum beam. All body and mechanical work was done in my driveway.

Only work that has been done is one engine swap from the 1200 to a

1600 dp

the stock transmission has been recently replaced with a Rancho pro- street transmission.

The front tires were also just replaced the rear tires will be replaced after playing with the new transmission for a week....lol

The same quality or better goes into everyone of the restorations I do.

Mario Vintage Werks resto

Reply to
Kafertoys

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks:

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks:

Scott H

Mario Gavazzi Vintage Werks:

Scott H

J....John C nailed it years ago... Mario is a sociopath.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

He should have titled this thread Quality of Crap.

Reply to
Karl

What do you expect from a lying sack of shit ?

Randy

Reply to
Randy