Trey is back

after a lengthy break, im sorta back. some of you might remember me, some might not. ive got my cars still, didnt sell anything. havent done any work to any of them, been screwing with other things. i have some other projects i want to finish before i start back with it. so what did i miss?

trey

Reply to
Vwtrey01

Welcome home! What's your other projects??

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Wow, i posted this a while back. Never actually did anything though. So im going to try again. I put my hotrod up for trade on the samba, and have a few interesting offers on it. I just have to convince my wife that its a good idea.

Vwtrey01 wrote:

Reply to
trey