where can i buy headliner insulation?

where can i buy headliner insulation, all i see is for floors, and speakers, and heaters.is that what it is? where can i get insulation for my headliner? thanks

Reply to
69vwdude

GOOGLE GOOGLE

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Alan Nelson

Not exactly "insulation" for bugs, but if you'll put some on the inside of the roof, and glue it on well, it will kill nooise VERY well.

There are other brands of the same stuff, so think about going to a Car stereo shop and looking for cheaper alternatives. Just make sure you follow instructions on application and all will be well.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

also sells sound deadener that is comparable to dynamat for much less. I just bought a large roll to start on my bug with. I've seen what it can do and was very impressed with the quality.

Susan

74 Std Betty

Reply to
Susan S