67 Type 1 in NY

Needs a front clip for sure...or baja it.....$181 with a day left

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

Hmm. If it doesn't sell, I may have to go check it out. I've got to drive through Casa Grande next week anyway. I may just bring my tow bar.

If he can't get the $399 starting bid, I may be able to pick it up for a "C" note.

Reply to
Alan Nelson

Oops. Wrong thread. I meant to post this in the "62 bug in AZ"

Reply to
Alan Nelson

....................heh heh..........They do have a lot of boat cops in the Queensbury, NY area (Lake George, Hudson River, etc.).

Reply to
Tim Rogers