78 Bay in MD

No pretty but on $31 with 2 days left

Sneaks

Reply to
Sneaks

You know some of the cars you show really make me sad..that one is one of them.

egory=6783

Reply to
BugBum

Sorry Anna.....don't mean to make you sad.....but maybe it might make someone else sad enough to maybe rescue them.....remember Vernon got a good and loving home....these deserve one too....and IMHO.....this is the best place to find one.....until I can get my own.....my mission is to save one.....one at a time if I have to.....

Sneaks

> egory=6783

Reply to
Sneaks