UK's Largest Independent Internet Transport Bookshop

is now believed to be the largest independant transport book website in the UK with over 10,000 books listed and many more items still to be listed. The website offers a secure online shopping basket and most modes of payment, including paypal, are accepted.

In stock I hold many, many thousands of books, both brand new and secondhand, timetables, both working and passenger, videos, dvds, photographs, postcards as well as other miscellaneous items. Modes of transport covered include; Railways, Buses, Tramways, Trolleybuses, Shipping, Maritime, Military and Aviation, amongst others.

I now have three shops which are open 7 days a week, 365 days a year and all visitors are offered a warm welcome and discounted prices.

I can be contacted by telephone on 01832 735147 or by e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@nenevalley-railwaybooks.co.uk where I am able to deal with any enquiries including directions to my shops.

Kind regards... Dave Overend

Reply to
nvrb