largest VW Forum ?

WHere do I find the largest Forum for air cooled vws ? I am in need of a type 1 and live in Iowa. I would like to post a wanted ad and see if I can come up with anything. Thanks, Iowa883

BTW I do have a RoadRunner fiberglass that I would consider trading.

Reply to
Iowa883

Speedy Jim

Agreed.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

What exactly do you want? Dennis

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

href="

">Den's> 1977 Puma

I would like a beetle WITH a title that can be used a a daily driver or a baja WITH a title that can be used as a driver plus a little offroad action.

Thanks, Iowa883

Reply to
Iowa883

What kind of price range are you looking at?

href="

">Den's

Reply to
<texaseitz

I am thinking it is relative to what a person has to sell. I have it stuck in the back of my head to start out in thw 2.5K or less . Thanks, Iowa883

Reply to
Iowa883