UV Leak Kits?

Anyone ever use on of those UV leak kits to detect oil leaks in there Bus or perhaps cooling system of their other driver. I've got my T4 motor that I can't find the leak in it for nothing. Now my 96 Intrepid has a coolant leak that I can't find the source, garage didn't either after $150.

Any thought of buying a kit from eastwood that would handy with bus leaks

Just wanted some opinions if available

Reply to
Dave

If you really need a UV kit to find leaks in your bug, I envy you!!! Fixing leaks in my 1915cc is like playing "whack-a-mole"......as soon as I pound one down, another pops up, lol.

Joe

Reply to
<josephgliebe

If your Intrepid is using coolant but you can not find any leaks, it is internal, as in head gasket, not all that uncommon on BMW's.

I'm not sure what make the Intrepid is, Dodge??

J.

Reply to
P.J. Berg

The Intrepid (dodge) is loosing coolant on the left side some where, just can't ell were it is coming from

On the VW: It's an upright T4 in a Splitwindow Bus. I thought the leak was the fuel pump blockoff spraying oil and then it runs down while setting. It drips off of that corner (#1). But it seems to come from above the blockoff and drips on the windage tray also.

Just thought one of those leak detection kits would serve both vehicles

Reply to
Dave