Virginia Restoration / Customization

Hi,

I'm the proud owner of a '71 Super that I have neglected entirely too long, and it doesn't look like I'll have time in the foreseeable future to be able to do work on the car myself. That said, I'd like to find a reputable shop that does restoration / customizations of the old VW's, preferably in the Richmond, Va area, but I think I could find someone with a trailer to haul it to any of the surrounding states.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

TIA

-Darrell

Reply to
Xarquath

What about VW custom and classic. Paul Supplizo shop?

Reply to
shawn

Try Northside Automotive & Custom in Culpepper, VA. 540-825-4698. Ask for Brian. They do VW restorations and repairs. They did some engine work for me last year

Chris Hobbs Oviedo FL 1979 Beetle 1974 412 1967 Doublecab

Xarquath wrote:

Reply to
Chris Hobbs

Reply to