Volkswagen Archive Movie Footage

I have just returned from a visit to Wolfsburg to the Stiftung Volkswagen AutoMuseum and the Volkswagen Autostadt. I had hoped to be able to buy a DVD with archive footage but there where few decent souvenirs to be had. Can anyone recommend any web sites where anything can be downloaded?

Doesn't the history channel show a history of the VW from time to time? Check their site and see if they have that for sale.

LB in Laredo

Reply to
brassbend