VW Prayers

The following was sent out from one of our club members about a fellow VW lover injured in a head on wreck: Say a prayer for him.........

Susan S.

Well I was just shocked with news on the Volksrods.com forums this news report:

That Volksrod belongs to, and was being driven by Pete aka pistol pete. He's an awesome guy and a hell of a pinstriper. I figured I would reach out for prays and thoughts from all the forums I post on cause Pete is an awesome guy and an all around car guy. He's helped me greatly on my own project through emails and as been an inspiration to me. He's listed in critical condition in a Portland hospital right now. The news reports say there were two people in the car... but his wife has informed us that it was just him. I just ask for help in a spiritual way from those that believe in such... Pete's a great guy...and it is also his birthday... I'll keep posting updates, hope for the best

Reply to
Susan S.

The latest is that Pete is in critical condition and in an induced coma, with head injuries and multiple broken bones.

Updates here:

The word is that Pete may not have medical insurance. If anyone would like to make a donation, see here:
here:

-- Scott

Reply to
Scott H

Newest update on Pistol Pete :

(snipped from the volksrods.com board)

Nothing's really changed in his condition, but we know a little more about it.

Pete's still in a coma as of right now. He's presently got a shunt in his head right now to control the swelling... He suffered a shattered eye socket and LOTS of lacerations.

With all this... the doctors are saying right now that his prognosis is GOOD so far!

Let's keep the good thought heading toward Portland tonight, folks. Pete and Melanie are gonna need it.

Thanks Susan S.

with head injuries and multiple broken bones.

Reply to
Susan S.

My thoughts and prayers with him. Amazing that the car survived as well as it did.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

Ohh poop.

If I had *any* dough to spare, I'd chime in.

Please help a fellow VW head if you can. I am ashamed to admit I can not.

Jan

"Susan S." wrote:

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Hey, Good thoughts and prayers are just as important as cash in this case......

Susan S.

Reply to
Susan S.

Update on Pistol Pete: Still in the induced coma, still watching the 2 clots although they do seem to be decreasing in size. Shattered eye socket, broken collar bone and lots of facial lacerations.

A page with all info can be found here :

Thanks, Susan S.

Reply to
Susan S.

In our prayers as well.. God is the ultimate physician

Reply to
vwluvrs