VW Survey on CNN.com

Cnn.com had another article about the end of Beetle production. At the site they had an online survey with 3 questions about which of the following cars that people liked better.

1) Old Beetle 2) New Beetle 3) They are both ugly.

The results so far with 17107 votes in were the following

36% prefer the old ACVW 24% (on crack) prefer the New Beetle 39% say that they are both ugly.

Here is the link to article if you want to contribute to the survey.

Berckman

67 Beetle Pictures at
Family Reunion Show Sept 21 2003 Cincinnati OH
Bill Berckman

Bill, I wonder how accurate that poll is... after I voted (for the OLD Beetle of course) it still said that 17107 people had voted... strange. Obviously they're dealing with faulty data (or voters)... 39% said they're both ugly?!?! No taste cretins! :o)

Gazza

LOL It seems like that since a higher percentage of people liked the old Beetle better, that VW is phasing out the wrong Beetle. Bill Berckman