vw van interior reconstruc/construct, interior compatability, etc

I just bought a 71 vw van that had the interior all taken out except the front seats. It has a colorado high top. If anyone can led me to any vw van sites or give me any guidance on customizing the inside I would appreciate it. Or if anyone can tell me anything about the colorado top. Is it just for standing room? I used to have a pop up van than had sleeping appartus in the roof area, this one doesnt. How swappable is stuff like seats and sinks from later models? Thanks for any help ET

Reply to
EH Townsend

GreggH

you can put anything in there, most of the camping stuff was post build anyway. Find a nice westfalia that's headed for the crusher, with decent interior, there you go!

Reply to
Elvis Presley

Reply to
jimt