VW412 1973 turn signal light needed

Hi, need front passenger side turn signal lens for

1973 VW412. Let me know if you have one. 613-795-4321
Reply to
janex

I may have one but I need to know what all the letters and numbers are on your left one. I have lots of lens's but no idea what they fit unless I know your numbers.

Reply to
Karl

same boat here...............i may have one but give me p/n off the old lens

Reply to
Vanagon Man