Wanted VW magizines...

Looking for VW trends or Hot VW's

Thanks Steven

Reply to
Noice87

where were you when i was trying to give away a decades worth?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I think I remember that. What happened to them?

Thanks Steven

Reply to
Noice87

96 gallon trashcan picked up by the one armed bandit....
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

which years or issues do you need? I probably still have a collection of Hot VWs.

later, dave (One out of many daves)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

I've got 3 boxes full - pay for shipping and trip to USPS and I'll mail them media mail --- or pick them up in No. VA.

Reply to
Wolfgang

How much would shipping be and gas to USPS? Do you accept Paypal?

Pretty much any years. I got some Hot VW's from 85 and 86 on the way. Just looking for some stuff to read and pics to give me ideas.

Reply to
Noice87

I have over 75 pounds worth of Hot VW and VW Trends - will send to anyone who prepays for Media shipping plus couple $ for gas/tape. Look up cost from 22153 to your zip on

- under media rate - probably around $30 for 70#. .

Reply to
Wolfgang