Welding in Orlando?

Are there any decent people in Orlando that can weld my A pillars?

"Its not personal...its strictly business"

Reply to
rolledupaces2003

I will be in a about a week.... but just a "mechanic for hire", I won't have a shop or tools anytime soon. Housecalls only :)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

I don't know if any decent people are in Orlando! Maybe a good person who is a decent weldor could help you.

Fweem!

Reply to
Dave Tosi

If you need to borrow my welder for the weekend, Jan, you are more than welcome. I'll throw in the grinder, and you should be set. No sense tunring down a job because you just moved here. =^)

Reply to
Gary Tateosian