what does this light mean??

okay, i don't have an owners manual for a 2001 beetle GLX (turbo) that i recently bought so that's why i need help!

Does anyone know what the light that looks like a triangle with an exclamation mark inside it and a counter-clockwise arrow going around the top of the triangle mean??

Thanks!

Reply to
dengirl

I'm sure the folks in the WATERcooled VW newsgroup would know. We don't much care for the watercooled models, this group is only for the older, aircooled volkswagens.

The other group is named rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Honestly, I don't know what that means. I drove a NB once but that's all the experience I have of them :) However, they are technically based on a Golf, so maybe a Golf warning lights would match. I mention this to help you in your search.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Electrical problem. Counter-clockwise arrow indicates that the electromotive force in the wiring is in violation of Fleming's right-hand rule. See

Nature has been violated, universe is about to collapse. Sell the car.

Reply to
Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott

experience I have of them :)

force in the wiring is in violation of Fleming's

Erik Dillenkofer