Which Beetle

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 03:24:54 -0500, "ThaDriver" scribbled this interesting note:

If two are destined to see the crusher, then remove all good parts and box them up and sell them here and there. eBay, Samba, ramva, etc. It is possible that those two should go to the crusher, just as at least one more car we have will be similarly disposed of...after removal of all good parts!:~)

John Willis

box them up and sell them here and there. eBay, Samba, ramva, etc. It is possible that those two should go to the crusher, just as at least one more car we have will be similarly disposed of...after removal of all good parts!:~)

******************* Yeah I think he's going to pull the frontend & some lights & other parts from one of them (it's the only one that's pretty rusty); I'm going to try to make one more trip for him & may bring back the other one. We have 4 of his bugs here so far. He said today he'd take $1,000 for the running '67. It's a solid little car & would be great to finish out. Maybe I should post another FS notice. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver

Maybe post a note on The Samba too.

Michael Cecil

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 04:57:54 -0500, "ThaDriver" scribbled this interesting note:

Perhaps that would be a good idea. Post here, there, and everywhere...

John Willis

Thanks guys: got some response from SAMBA already. ~ Paul aka "Tha Driver"

ThaDriver