Who's going: Rockingham NC. 6/18 North vs South Shootout #17??

Just checking to see who all is going.. this will be my first ever attending at a VW event.

Andrew

The website says it's MAY 18, (next Sunday), not June 18.

Thanks for the heads up, I might drive my new (to me) Beetle down there, Rockingham isn't that far from the Raleigh area.

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt