whooo hooo! Now I can kill myself even faster!!!

the pipe thing. Next up is the sprocket thing.Wow, this is a faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssst toy. :-)

Reply to
Shag

fast toy, yes...but i gotta say, that is one GAY looking can....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I don't see nothing VW on it?

Reply to
vwluvrs

i don't see your point....

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Oh, I guess because I forgot to put OT in the subject. Ah, the light- hearted personalities out here. How did I manage to stay away so long?

Reply to
Shag

oh....i get it....since this group has always kept out OT threads.....forgot about that...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Shag, how fast does it go for you?

Reply to
Dennis

It got up to 145 mph in a hurry in a very controlled environment before I backed off of it because that was the right thing to do at the time. It's supposed to be capable of about 172 mph in stock trim. With the sprockets I'm about to put on it, that should drop the top speed a few mph. We'll see.

Reply to
Shag

I've never had enough @ss to keep myself on a bike much over 150 mph, so anything faster than that would be wasted on me :o(

Mario Vintage Werks resto