winshield wiper help

The PO took out the entire wiper assembly out of my 68 bug and disassembled it. So now I have a box of parts and no way of telling how to put it back together. Though, in the box were new wiper shaft assemblies still in the box.

Any one have any picts or diagrams on how this is supposed to go back together?

sparks

Reply to
sparks

...................Scroll down the menu on the left to number 119.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

thanks, that'll get me started.

sparks

Reply to
sparks

Just yesterday, I rebuilt mine, including the motor on my 1967 beetle. If you need any more help just ask. I even took a few photos.

John

Reply to
KJGradwell