WOW Some time it the little parts that make a big difference

I have ordered the rubber seals for my impending front windshield swap. Whilst ordering I included a few little items as Shipping is a fixed cost and it just made sense.

I added a rear side light lens and the little clip that holds the sunvisor fast to the roof.

I ordered on line using Wolfsburg west's on line illustrated catalog. Works very well! Found everything real easy, and each section is illustrated as a complete mechanical breakdown. The Wolfsburg lens was red, as it should be, the bus had a junk piece of yellow colored lens. I never noticed it was rigged. It looks way better fixed and was under 9.00 dollars.

The next little item was the sunvisor clip. The bus is little slim on head clearance, and the sinvisor flapping out of the clip on the drivers side made it worse! The new clip holds the visor throughout the entire trip.

Its the little things that keep vintage rides fun and safe to drive!

Marco

FA:

Support MP quest to pay for college and keep the ACVW fleet running, Whilst improving your ride!

FA Mirror

FA rear deck latch, with FREE CHOICE OPTION

FA use your single line phone gear (phone-fax-answering machine-modem) on two line. automatically, plus surge protector and security features, WOW FREE ship options

FA WESTY-VANAGON_ LIKE NEW_ 80-84_ REAR HATCH SCREEN BROWN

FA +SACK of FUSES 25 for 99 cents wow!

BOXES and BOXES of Vintage Pic a parts and specializing in distributors & carbs

Marc H.Popek