Yokohama Y370's

Hi there, Anybody here have the Yokohama Y370 tires on their bus? I found some in my area and am thinking about getting them and want to know what you think of them. These are a 195/75/14 D. Thanks for any reviews you can pass along.

Reply to
BeerBoy

I'm not familiar with the exact tire, but I have a set of Yokohama tires on my Camry and love 'em!.........great ride great handling,...................Not sure how they will do on a bus type vehicle at all.

Good luck.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

...............I've used the Y356 which was an earlier version of the Y370 in the past on a vanagon. They're great in dry conditions but I wasn't very impressed with them in the rain. They weren't terrible on wet pavement but the Michelin MXT's that I had afterward were much better in all conditions. The Michelins even handled pretty well on snow.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

conditions.

Reply to
Ilambert

.....................The Y356 was a class C tire and was very well suited for a westy, in my opinion. They handled best for me with 50 psi front and back.

Reply to
Tim Rogers