You Gotta see this set of pictures,...........

It's a wonder anyone lived at all!

Not a bloody scene either, just unbelievable.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

Those guys are lucky to be alive.

Bill Berckman Cincinnati VW/Porsche Family Reunion Show 2003 Pictures

Bill Berckman

How do I know that they were being idiots and driving way too fast and not paying attention?! Stupid ricers...thank god they survived. I wonder what "chunk out of his arm" exactly means...

you don't, it's its.

likewise yours

Reply to
Anthony