Latest threads in Volkswagen, hot (Aircooled)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ramvy the Beetle...
Whatever happened to Ramvy the Beetle who was slowly winging it's way around the world to visit all the members? It never made it this far south. Allan. --- news:// - complaints: ---
6
6

New aircooled toy
... I mean TOOL. Yeah, that's it. One of my neighbors was selling off equipment in preparation for selling hi= s property. I've helped him work on this old tractor so he gave me a good d= eal on it....
4
4

Updates ov VWLUVRS
Ok, so Jan asked for an update, here we go. Yes, I am still fully involved = in the ACVW scene, and still have our 1958 bug 'Alfie". Alfie is NOT comple= ted even after these 10 years.. still have not...
1
1

Hola
Terry KULL here, vwluvrs, still around. Still in cali
5
5

My ex 67, "Frannie", was restored
...by a new owner after being passed around a couple of times Pictures were sent to me by the current owner, who tracked me down. the link works. For some reason he replaced the one-year only 67 deck...
1
1

Jan???
Sounds like a hot girl. Let's see some pictures! :-)
4
4

Back from the dead
Some of you might remember me, John. I had two Bugs and a kit car. One of t= he Bugs was a '58 I bought from Mikah.=20 Well, it is like coming back from somewhere else to be posting here and I h= ope...
41
41

Jan...
Jan - Hi! it's Chris in Miami. Perhaps you remember me - I lent you my car when you were here. I'm back, and note the absence of most of the ramvac participants. Hope all's well. Chris
1
1

Back in Miami
Hello Group. Back after 13 years. Sad to have noted Bob Hoover's passing. Beside Veeduber, missing SpeedyJim, VWgirl (became Jan's wife), and a few dozen that I can't recall at the moment - Sorry if...
29
29

possible camper project
3
3

Chinese 009 Q.
I know, I should have known that you get what you pay for. but, It is causing hard starting. like it doesn't retard the spark when hot. I took it apart and on the counter-weighted advance things it...
2
2

Re: Can't Wait to Cancel my VW Trends Subscription!
from the dead? I'm still around, just not nearly as much as I was.

My neighborhood mechanic got a '65 bug.
It's all original. sat for awhile. I wonder if he'll sell it. If you're ever in Fieldbrook ,CA. it's just sittin' outside well under a car cover. I just am not interested. maybe you can make him an...
1
1

Trick for swollen inner brake hoses
those flexible rubber hoses that run to the wheel, swell up inside and tho the brakes may go on, they don't release. How to tell, the brakes get hot! my trick is to saw them off at the rubber /metal...
2
2

auto stick switches
Can anyone direct me to a web site where i can get a wiring diagram for the transmission pressure switches that are are on a auto stick transmission ?