Meaning of abbreviations

I am looking for a wise person that could tell me the meaning of the abbreviations I found on the vehicle registration card of a vehicle registered in california. I need to translate a certain document to a friend and cannot guess the meaning of those abbreviations. The abbreviations are as follows: MP G (I know this one : motive power) but what about these ones: MO - PM CC/ALCO 19 PIC 9 Thanks for any answers

Reply to
homski

You can ask these people here via the contact us link:

Andrew

the cc is county code. 19 is for Los Angeles. do not know about alco

Reply to
gsmith