2003 XC70 Headlights

I'm trying to replace the low beam bulbs and there doesn't appear to be enough room to unscrew and remove the cannister that holds the bulb. do you have to remove the battery? am i just being a dope?

Reply to
Wood Dog

I have a 2001 XC70 and I did my best, cracked my knuckles a couple times and then took it to the dealer saying that I tried but couldn't do it. They do all my service, so they do it for nothing. I had the same problem with the left rear brake light. I don't know who designs these things, but they must not change their own lamps.

Reply to
Stephen Henning

Thanks Stephen! While it's disheartening to find you can't even change a lightbulb on your car anymore, it is encouraging to hear I wasn't the only one having a problem!

Reply to
Wood Dog