05 S80 DDM Autoclose Problem

My driver door window on autoclose reverses at TDC. The only way to close it is to use switch at first detent and manually close it. How can the window "relearn" TDC? (I have tried the Nissan system of holding switch in 2nd detent for 7-20 seconds and that hasn't worked).

Reply to
John S

You need to hold the MDT at TDC until the SQM sounds a BEEP. Then go to the other PWX to repeat. Then GTH.

Reply to
M. Fricker

ROTFLMAO ;-)

Reply to