122s gascap

Hello,

I have lost the gascap for my 122s. I'm not having much luck trying to find a replacement.

Does anyone know where I could get one?

Thanks, Hilbert

Reply to
Hilbert

Paul Clark

Hello:

You did not mention the city area or country in which you live.

If in the US, Canada and some other countries, you can order a stainless steel non-locking gascap for a 122 from

It's listed on page 20 of their Spring vintage catalog (5th Edition

2006,) which I received this afternoon in the mail.

Cost is $28.95 USD

Another option might be a Volvo dealership. Have you tried that? Parts like these are often still available and often cost much less than one would imagine. I just ordered a complete cruise control unit for my

240 NEW from the dealer for far less than what used kits are selling for on E Bay.

Regards,

Doc

Reply to
doc

Not very vintage Volvo correct, but I replaced my 122 gas cap with a cap from Autozone. Worked well enough.

Reply to
Pat Quadlander

Thanks for all your sugestions. I'll try the local Volvo dealer. For some reason I assumed they don't sell parts for such old cars anymore.

I tried Autozone, I thought they had a universal gascap, but I couldn't find anything.

Thanks again.

Reply to
Hilbert