Different between B230F and B230K??

Hallow Is any diffrent between B230F and B230K (I know, tahat the first is on injection and second is corburetor),..but block of this engines is the same?? Can I put out the B230F from car and put in the block from B230K,..and all equipments will be from B230F. Is eny different or not?

Reply to
sq1euo

The differences are in the fuel/ignition system and cylinder heads, (have holes for spark plugs and injectors on B230F). As I mentioned before Jarek, it is far easier to swap the car to get the combinaton of features that you require than to alter the cars drive train, as there are too many minor detail differences between the two engine types.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes