1993 850 glt instrument panel went blank

My digital instrument panel went black after my battery died and I jump started it. Also, the radio will not accept the radio code now. Prior to this happening I have noticed that the radio stopped letting me store the stations in memory. I didn't cross the wires when I jumped it and there were no sparks or arching. Is there a reset button or a code to press?

Reply to
<michaeljyebba
  1. check fuses and connections.
  2. radio ID located on label on radio box - you must pull the radio to find this. then contact Volvo dealer for code. If radio doesnt light up or accept code than it is shot - replace with super hi quality unit that sounds good to you :-).

good luck! steve

Reply to
steve sedlis