2002 Volvo Cross Country SRI Reset

Can someone give me the procedure to reset the darn SRI indicator???

thanks jon

Reply to
jpc

turn key to position 1 Press trip reset button keep holding & move to next step (make sure that is on trip 1) Turn key to position 2 after about 15 seconds the light or the service reminder message should be off

Reply to
G Klein

The procedure I used on my 2001 XC last Sunday is slightly different, but will most likely achieve the same results.

1 - hold trip meter reset button in 2 - switch the ignition key to accessory I position 3 - while holding the reset button in, turn the key to accessory II position (dash lights go on) 4 - wait until you see the check engine light flash 3 times, then release the reset button. 5 - turn off, then start your car and that should do the trick.

If this doesn't work, reverse steps 1 and 2, then repeat.

Good luck... Cam Cameron Price Newington, Ontario, Canada

snipped-for-privacy@cvolvo.com

1953 PV444 "E" #54940 1953 PV444 "E" #61576 1960 P 120 Amazon #046279 104,700 miles 1980 262C #6618 244,400 km 2001 V70 AWD XC 62,172 km

F2000SL 4,240.2 km Cannondale Volvo Team Replica R600 2,882.5 km Cannondale road bike Jekyll 3000 4,653.0 km Cannondale Volvo Team Replica

TACX i-Magic Indoor Virtual Trainer 902.33 km TACX i-Magic Indoor Virtual Trainer 768.7 km

Reply to
camshaft