2005 S60 Remove Rear Deck Speaker Grilles

I have a 2005 S60 with the 6 speaker HU-650 sound system. Can someone tell me how to remove the speaker grilles for the rear deck speakers.
There appears to be two plastic clips holding in the back of the grilles inside the trunk and nothing holding in the front. I can pry up the front of the grille from the inside of the car with a screw driver but it doesn't seem to move the grille.
Thanks.