2nd Try - Sunroof alignment 740 GLE - North Carolina - 740 GLE Sunroof.jpg (0/1)

I have tried several times to align the sunroof so it closes properly. I am clearly missing something. See the photo. Speaks volumes.

TIA.

Reply to
me.me

Don't post photos directly to a text group, it causes lots of problems.

Sunroofs are a pain, mine is off by just a little too, you could try finding a car at a junkyard with an untampered sunroof and have a look to see how it goes together, bring a digital camera ideally.

Reply to
James Sweet