440 diemnsions

go on then, I give in, I can't find the dimensions of my 440. I know the length is supposed to be 421cm, but what's the width of my beast please?

Reply to
Bonny

Sounds like you need to invest in a decent tape measure.

According to Parkers

Length 4318 mm Width 1676 mm Height 1388 mm Weight 1029 kg

But I guess these may vary a little according to spec. and country.

Reply to
Stewart Hargrave

Brilliant - thanks Stewart.

Reply to