440 heat problem

When I open either the sunroof or windows, I get huge amounts of heat coming up from the handbrake area. It's a 1994 440 2.0SE with 37k. Been checked by dealer and automotive electrician. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Reply to
Aidan Broadbridge

Probably the rubber gaiter has a hole in it allowing the hot air from the rad, engine and gearbox to be channelled into the car via the "hole".

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes